- Work within projects in several industry related SAP systems for international clients
- Working base is Singapore and travel to a limited extend to subsidiaries in regional countries
- Focus on SD, MM, PP, QM, CS modules
- Work together with the project team
- Design, implement, enhance, test, deliver, support and improvement of developments within the organization, utilizing latest SAP ABAP
- Creation of implementation documents (optional: user/training documents and provide on-site training/ support)
- Communicate with the customers and stake holders
- Interpersonal Relationship with internal team and external clients
- Bachelor/Diploma/Degree in Information Technology or Equivalent
- Should have at least 3-5 years of ABAP development with minimum two End-to-End Implementation
- Extensive experience in ABAP development, with both custom development and customizations to existing processes, including use of Debugger, IDOCs, ALE, RFC, BAPI, BADI, ALV, LSMW, ABAP Workbench (classical and object oriented programming), Data Dictionary, Reports (Classical and Interactive Reports), BDC (Batch-Input and Call Transaction Methods), SAP Scripts, Enhancements.
- Ability to analyse business requirements, review existing systems or migration requirements, define the solution, and translate that into detailed programming designs and perform the development required to translate them into efficient and accurate code.
- Experience with SAP SmartForms, including custom forms and enhancements to existing SAP forms, output methods, determinations, etc. and using Infosets, SQVI, SAPQuery
- Good understanding of business process flows in SD, MM, PP including master data setup, and basic customizing - should be able to create the test cases and the test environment for functional tests
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536