A leading IT solutions and managed services provider has built their strong footprint and further expanded their technology practices and solution offerings across Asia is in the hunt for a motivated Account Manager to join their exciting team in Singapore.
A self-motivated sales/business development professional who is responsible for helming business activities to develop a sustainable pipeline in Singapore. A strategic solution mindset who will kick start the business and develop the sales activities to well-position the organization's product go to market strategies.
Reporting to Account Director, your responsibilities include:
- Plan, develop and implement strategies for new products and Service
- Generate new business revenue
- Maintain and develop existing customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimise quality of service, business growth, and customer and satisfaction
- Proactively spot opportunities from existing and new customers
- Formulate and execute successful sales strategies and plans; manage pipelines and forecasts
- Analyse market information and competitive intelligence, understanding client expectations to perform strategic positioning
- Determine annual target, financial plan and human resource budget.
- Optimize the sales operation and process by analysing date, products, industry, organisation and competitor
- Prepare and present business proposals to C-suite
- Work with cross functional teams to develop comprehensive solutions to address business opportunities and meet customer's specific requirement
- Work closely together with Mandarin speaking distributors and vendors for better market reach
- More than 3 years of experience in a commercial, customer - facing role
- At least 5 years' experience in IT solutions sales, consulting experience preferably in SI environment.
- 3 years of relevant ICT sales experience in Enterprise/Commercial sector with Strong Track Record preferably in Enterprise or Public verticals
- Good understanding of sales CRM systems
- Strong contact and clientele in Enterprise or Public Sector
- Ability to analyse data, understand customer request to improve sales and service processes
- Excellent communication skills and ability to speak mandarin to engage with mandarin speaking partners
- Proven track record of exceeding sales target in selling software application
- Strong account acquisition experience
- Self-motivated with a strong drive to succeed
- No quota for foreigners
Our client offers a stable employment in challenging international working environment where you will work with enthusiastic colleagues and learn from each other.
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at firstname.lastname@example.org / Click Apply or call +65 6232 8832
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289