A leading IT service provider has strong footprint in the region is currently looking for talented Account Manager who like challenging and client facing environment with passion in technology and business strategy to join their team in Singapore.
The Account Manager is responsible for driving sales revenue by prospecting, acquisition, development and expansion of customer opportunities.
- Generate sales opportunity to achieve short sales target within the Enterprise space
- Execute direct sales programs and initiatives to drive increase sales in Enterprise portfolio
- Develop and execute sales strategy for the assigned account
- Develop and maintain a high-level understanding of IT network, infrastructure, security technologies and implementation services in local competitive environment.
- Manage overall sales process from pre to post-sales.
- Actively engage partners in customer engagement and solutioning
- Responsible for proposal creation and delivery
- Engage customers at all level to develop long term business relationship.
- Responsible to engage internal stakeholders in sales approval process.
What you should have to be succeed in this role:
- At least 5 years' experience in selling networking infrastructure, consulting experience preferably in SI environment.
- Experience in selling network, infrastructure and security technologies.
- Proven track record in achieving sales target
- Experience in selling with partners.
- Experience in selling to Enterprise customers
- Good Team Player.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Self-starter and self-motivated
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at email@example.com / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
EA License No.:02C3423
EA Registration No.: R1109289
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289