- Responsible for supporting Plant HSSE Advisor and team by providing proactive assistance and administrative support under supervision
- Ensures files are maintained and up-to-date and material is easily retrievable.
- Efficiently produce and manage professional business correspondence, reports, presentations, and internal communications
- Handle mail correspondence, copying, scanning, faxing, filing
- Generate Purchase Order and processing invoices.
- Manage relative payments and keep record of budget & expenses.
- Executes detailed next steps from a basic request or limited information; anticipates future situations and actively plans ahead to meet them
- Ad-hoc project and event support and other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2-5 years of working experience in a similar role.
- Good administrative skills including organisation, prioritising and forward planning.
- Strong MS office skills
Yvonne Ong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1549551