Mandated by our client who is a leading equipment company has built their brand name in this region and currently on the lookout for passionate and talented AI Scientist to join their dynamic and high spirit development team in Singapore.
You will collaborate in cross-functional team of data scientist, computer scientists, and software / system engineer to uncover relationships/features between equipment parameters and system information. Implement supervised / unsupervised machine learning models on multi-dimensional space of the advanced tester machines.
What do you need to succeed in this role:
- Experience in advanced data analytics and statistical machine learning on structured/unstructured data.
- Real experience with large scale-computing application and predictive model deployment in production
- Proficient in programming tool skills (python or R) and implementing for process automation and feature engineering.
- Knowledge in machine learning libraries such as Tensorflow, keras, Theano, etc.
- Familiarity with deep learning framework, NLP, image processing knowledge is a plus.
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at email@example.com. / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
EA License No.:02C3423
EA Registration No.: R1109289
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289