The Global Security Incident Response Team (GSIRT) is seeking a highly motivated, self-driven Analyst, Cyber Threat Intelligence to join the Security Operations Center (SOC) in Singapore. This position will report to the Senior Manager, Threat Intelligence and be responsible for supporting an Enterprise Threat Analysis Program to secure the company's information assets, services, and the products that depend on them, as a key part of the of the GSIRT SOC.
- Prepare detailed analysis reports, products, cyber threat assessments, and briefings of security incidents and related intelligence for GSIRT and its stakeholders
- Write high-quality threat reports tailored to the Group companies, regions or industries where the company operates
- Provide support to the SOC during incident response and threat hunting activities that include threat modelling, cyber threat analysis support, research, and recommending relevant remediation and mitigation
- Maintain awareness of the latest emerging threats and exploitation vectors and provide awareness to internal teams, leadership, and company stakeholders on changes to the cyber threat landscape
- Support projects to improve data collection, interpretation processes and initiatives regarding threat intelligence and information security
- Develop and follow detailed operational processes and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in one or more of the following areas: Information Security, Data Analytics, Intelligence Analysis
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field; such as information technology or other applicable area, or compensating experience
- Deep understanding of network defense principles, common attack vectors, and attacker techniques
- Demonstrated knowledge of common adversary tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs)
- Knowledge of the MITRE ATT&CK Framework, Cyber Kill Chain, Diamond Model of Intrusion Analysis, or other relevant network defence and intelligence frameworks.
- Experience using threat intelligence tools and management platforms to identify, analyse and track cyber threats
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good work ethic and commitment to accomplish assigned tasks with a sense of urgency
- Good communication and advocacy skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to express complex and technical issues as understandable language
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536