- Design and build mobile applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and design new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including usability and reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and optimization for application performance.
- Provide technical support for completed applications
- Responsible for code reviews to ensure standards and quality
- Support production rollout
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- At least 3 years' experience in developing Android application
- Have applications on Google Play Store is a plus
- Experience in web-API and asynchronous and concurrent programming is a plus
- Good programming design using OOP concepts, design patterns and best practices
- Experience in Github: pull request review workflow
- Passionate about mobile design and coding
- Able to code and debug effectively and independently
- Proactive with good interpersonal skills and able to work independently and/or in team
- Kotlin, Java, Android Studio, Web services (REST, JSON)
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096