- Develop client-centric features in for Android platform
- Build, support and maintain high quality, maintainable mobile applications
- Work closely with product management and experience design team to define and refine feature specifications.
- Analyse and improve the efficiency, scalability and stability of our mobile applications.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree (or above) in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in Android development (Native/Java/Kotlin)
- Strong foundation in computer science with a deep understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Experience in mobile device provisioning, deployment, and account management
- Understanding of application architecture and object-oriented design, specifically in the mobile world
- Mastery in professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Yong Whei Jie
Registration Number: R1110096
EA Licence Number: 02C3423
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096