Customer Solutions Engineering group strives to deliver exceptional customer experience as they adopt a suite of platforms and solutions with the objective of delivering personalized care and improved outcomes to patients.
As a Android Mobile developer, you will work closely with Product Management team and Customer Support / Operations team to understand real-world customer scenarios and use-cases, debug and troubleshoot issues, develop and deliver targeted features, solutions and change requests using latest mobile technologies to address the customer needs and requirements in an Agile manner.
- Partner with the product management team to understand client use-cases and scenarios and prioritize features requests
- Proactively manage stakeholders communication related to deliverables, risks, feature changes
- Debug and Troubleshoot customer issues
- Build and improve the mobile experiences for mobile apps
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (Web, Backend, DevOps, Product Design etc.) for impact analysis, development and delivery
- Develop features and change requests
- Maintain mobile applications and components.
- Develop and update Unit Tests and UI tests.
Experience / Training:
- 3-5 years of android application development experience with programming experience in Kotlin and Java
- Deep understanding about Android SDK, OOP, SOLID principles
- Knowledge of various architectural approaches including MVVM and popular libraries and frameworks
- Experience building maintainable and testable code bases, including unit testing and UI testing techniques.
- Extensive experience in maintaining applications, crash analytics, remote debugging, continuous integration and version control.
- Developed and maintained apps that have been pushed to Google Play.
- Experience working in an Agile based development work culture
- Good in Git-based repository management.
- Experience working with Bluetooth wearable devices is a plus.
- Experience with implementing audio/video calls is a plus.
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or relevant field.
Goel Navneet License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1982194