- Provide application and technical support to pre-sales team.
- Prepare and present technical presentations to customers at seminars and conferences.
- Provide post-sales application and technical support to customers on site and through phone.
- Develop or improvise analytical methods/procedures on LCMS and Q-TOF
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Analytical Chemistry or other Chemistry-related disciplines
- At least 4 years of experience in LC/MS/MS analysis
- Master's degree holder with lesser experience are welcomed to apply
- Experience in supporting environmental and food safety analysis is advantageous
Interested applicants please send your resume to email@example.com
Alexis, Zhuang Mian Bo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1872731