The Application Engineer/Developer provides mobile application and admin portals maintenance service.
The Engineer/Developer is analytical in issue management, a good communicator and is focus on resolving issues based on priorities and is able to assess, classify, prioritise, diagnose and resolve issues effectively in a collaborative manner and strive for continuous improvement.
Role and Responsibilities
- Effectively assess, classify, prioritise, diagnose issues in a collaborative manner among the teams
- Carry out maintenance service within service level
- Define, automate, and improve system monitoring activities to ensure service continuity
- Take reference to the dashboard for service level compliance
- Maintain a good knowledge base for FAQ screening
- Support root casual and trend analysis
- Support the release management process
- Diploma or Bachelor's degree in Computer-related discipline
- Proficient knowledge of the back-end programming languages such as C# AND .Net
- Knowledge in framework such as React Frameworks is a plus
- Ability to manage a hosting environment
- Database query scripting, data patching and administration
- Understanding of front-end web technologies (to communicate with team members on the front end)
- Enjoy constant learning and working with new technologies
- Jira or JIRA Service Desk
- Relevant IT Service Management or Development certification is a plus.
Note: This position may require rotational adhoc duty when required
Joanna Tham Pooi Kwan EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1985398