The MES Engineer II/ Application Developer is responsible to provide reliable, customer orientated IT client services for the manufacturing line. To provide standardized services, executes client harmonization projects in close alignment with headquarter (HQ) and is responsible for MES applications and master data in the CRM manufacturing line.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
MES business focus and support MES Engineering function by building cross functional consensus and realizing solution through MES.
- Explore & develop enhancement of MES user experience & workflow.
- Apply MES business rule as main solution.
MES & SAP Master Data setup & maintenance:
- Serve as the liaison between business and engineering teams; gather and document requirements from end users.
- Material master data maintenance.
- Bill of material maintenance.
- Manufacturing routing & workflow maintenance.
- New product transfer from HQ.
- New product setup from R&D.
MES & SAP responsibilities:
- Conduct MES training for new user and during new release.
- MES roles assignment.
- Attend to MES 2nd level support case with in-depth analysis, able to liaise with HQ when alignment is needed.
- Lead the MES deployment roll out with HQ with compliance with validation & verification documentation.
- Support SAP interface testing.
- Support MES to machine interface development & testing.
- Understand & utilize Poka-Yoke (Mistake Proofing), SMED & Standard work framework for corrective and containment action.
- Utilize FMEA (Failure Mode Effect Analysis), Fishbone diagram, 5S, 7-Wastes, Kaizen as a problem-solving tool.
- Understand the Kanban, Pull Production & Just-In-Time production logic and handling.
- Able to utilize mind mapping tools such as 5-Whys for basic root cause analysis.
- Able to apply to solve the complex problem and when needed.
Project Management & Continuous Improvement:
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Computer, Computer Science, Information System Engineering or equivalent.
- Degree holders: At least 2 years of relevant working experiences.
- Diploma holder or equivalent: At least 8 years of relevant working experience in manufacturing system environment.
- Prior Manufacturing Engineering experience in medical device or pharmaceutical industry is preferable.
- Has exposure in MES/MRP is a plus.
- Familiar with ISO13485, cGMP and Computer Software Validation is a plus.
- Familiar SAP, Business Intelligence tools is a plus.
- Basic skills in any programming language / script, like C#, VB, Java, Python, …
- Basic skills in database, data reporting, XML.
Joanna Tham Pooi Kwan EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1985398