Applications Specialist is responsible for providing formal technical and clinical support during the sales process for Ultrasound Product. Responsibilities may include providing required pre-sale product demonstrations (or clinical trial support), as well as post-sale installation, training and customer service activities to support sales objectives.
- Provide technical and clinical leadership during sales process by demonstrating full range of product features including potential uses, product capabilities and benefits to customers as needed.
- Develop, coordinate and deliver product training to customers on software, application and/or equipment use, monitor customer installations to improve customer satisfaction and maintain customer relationships.
- Improve customer satisfaction and socket retention through continuous education on optimization of equipment uses.
- Support trade shows and professional conferences by performing product demonstration and promotion as well as customer training.
- Use market and product knowledge to assist sales team in developing sales, marketing and customer service strategies.
- Produce well-written post-training reports and provide regular feedback on customer satisfaction and needs.
- Bachelor's Degree, majored in Medical preferred
- Minimum 2 years of related experience
- Required active professional clinical/technical certifications/registries necessary to scan live patients in a clinical setting
- Demonstrated current basic clinical scanning proficiency on current products/platforms
- Proficiency in computer skills, e.g. Microsoft Office
- Willingness to travel extensively
Song Zhao Hui EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1761205