- Analyze, enhance, and support existing applications.
- Perform codes & unit tests changes.
- Involved in development and maintenance of in-house applications.
- Identify potential risks, opportunities, and constraints within the technical realm and provide strategic recommendations.
- Maintain productive relationships with both internal stakeholders and external vendors.
- Ensure compliance with established processes, regulations, and industry standards.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, Computer Engineer or equivalent.
- Min. 2 years of experience in supporting software/product delivery.
- Proficiency in programming such as Java, SQL, etc.
- Experience in Python, Bash or AWK script is a plus.
- Knowledge of micro-services development is a plus.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and experience in browser-based applications is advantageous.
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247