- Liaises internally in a proactive-manner and build close, collaborative relationships with users, management, IT focal points and users within the core-business areas primarily in Singapore and Shanghai.
- Builds effective relationships with other IT Service Delivery colleagues, (e.g. logistics/shipping systems support), providing 2nd and 3rd level support.
Trading Systems Support
- Provide face-to-face 2nd Level support within the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA), also via the use of unified communications tools available, such as video-telephony, IM, email, VC, etc.
- Demonstrate service-oriented approach, an understanding of the customer's business needs and be able to achieve and maintain high customer satisfaction ratings.
- Ensure all incoming incidents/calls are logged, responded to and attention to detail, escalated and closed in a timely manner (as per SLA), using Gunvor's service management tool based on Oracle's CRM on Demand.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships in a service oriented manner.
- Ensure that sufficient accurate information is contained within incident reports to promote the development of the ICT Knowledge Base (included in the Oracle Service Management tool) and increase incident resolution rate.
- Be responsible for the monitoring to resolution and timely escalation where necessary, of incidents and requests.
- In a proactive manner, ensure that correct resolutions are found in a timely manner and where not possible escalate to appropriate Resolution Groups in addressing incidents in a timely manner.
- Ensure the users/requestors are regularly updated on their calls/requests until closure.
- Escalate user feedback, including any complaints or potential issues to IT management and / or Global Service Desk Lead where appropriate.
- Contribute and assist when required on the compilation of Business Requirements, Test Plans, execution of systems testing and configuration of automated testing tools.
- Manage client expectations effectively in a proactive and timely manner.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties assigned by manager
The individual should have the following experience:
- Previous hands-on experience on functional support of trading systems and related processes, especially physical Oil-Trading; or/and Energy commodities. Candidates with trading systems experience on different commodities with good learning-abilities. Note physical-trading processes experience, will be good to have.
- Ability to understand and adhere to standards, SLAs and policies, which must be followed and provide guidance to users accordingly.
- University level or equivalent level of certification and experience.
- Minimum 4-5 years of previous relevant professional experience.
- Providing excellent customer service to a local and global user base.
- Team player with ability to exercise flexibility; demonstrates initiative to ensure that business support needs are met in a proactive manner, with minimum supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate technical solutions to non-technical users, in a multi cultured trading environment and ability to cope with difficult situations in a serviced oriented manner.
- Highly organized and possess problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated, creative, proactive with initiative and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Good understanding of the ITIL based, service management processes;
- General skills on ICT technologies.
- Understanding of database design, SQL and Report generation from business applications
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of Operations related applications, e.g. Shipping (Nautical IMOS will be a good to have).
- Certifications/experience on any of the following will be very useful: Microsoft software technologies, Software design, development and testing methodologies / concepts, Project management, ITIL.
- Technical knowledge of applications and database design/development techniques
Frances Diana delos Santos, Manalo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1219552