- Providing software application support for Microsoft Project Online application.
- Performing analyses on software application functionality and suggesting improvements.
- Ensuring effective front-end and back-end functionality of applications.
- Consulting with the software development team, internal users, and clients to improve application performance.
- Managing code migration across environments to ensure continued and synchronized functionality.
- Establishing the root causes of application errors and escalating serious concerns to the Software Architect.
- Documenting processes and monitoring application performance metrics.
- Performing Application User administration & managing System Access control.
- A Bachelor's degree in software engineering, computer science, information technology, information systems, or similar.
- At least 1 year of experience as an application support engineer in a related field.
- Knowledge of MS project, Sharepoint development & knowledge of M365 technologies.
- Ability to manage code migration, document configuration changes, and monitor performance.
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with internal departments and all application users & clients
- Ability to work independently.
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247