- Providing software application support for Microsoft Project Online application.
- Performing analyses on software application functionality and suggesting improvements.
- Ensuring effective front-end and back-end functionality of applications.
- Consulting with the software development team, internal users, and clients to improve application performance.
- Managing code migration across environments to ensure continued and synchronized functionality.
- Establishing the root causes of application errors and escalating serious concerns to the Software Architect.
- Keeping a record of configuration changes and scheduling application updates.
- Documenting processes and monitoring application performance metrics.
- Providing front-end support to clients and colleagues in other departments.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams like IT Infrastructure, Network Security, etc to resolve and address any items or issues requiring their contribution
- Performing Application User administration & managing System Access control
- Ensuring all System documents are kept up to date
- A bachelor's degree in software engineering, computer science, information technology, information systems, computer engineering, or similar.
- 1-3 years of demonstrable experience as an application support engineer in a related field.
- Knowledge of MS project, Sharepoint development & knowledge of M365 technologies.
- Ability to manage code migration, document configuration changes, and monitor performance.
- Exceptional ability to provide front-end support to internal departments and all application users & clients.
- Advanced proficiency in determining the causes of application errors and repairing them.
Interested candidates, please submit your updated resume to email@example.com or click "Apply now" button.
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Rajasekar Shirley Monisha License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22106767