- Management of multiple and complex application projects:
- Responsible for creation and maintaining a detailed project plan.
- Identifies and coordinates the requirements for project resource needs
- Provides weekly (sometimes daily) reports on the project's progress
- Documents all project risks/issues and strategies for risk mitigation.
- Prepares contingency plans as appropriate.
- Liaison with third party suppliers, as needed to complete project implementation.
- Creates, gathers and maintains all project related documentation
- Tracks all project expenses and maintains project budget.
- Leads the Project's Steering Committee meeting and prepares report for this meeting.
- Planning of project milestones and activity, and the co-ordination of all related stakeholders and leaders, and where required business representatives to meet the business goal.
- Completing duties in accordance with rules laid out in company's Policies.
- Assist in the development of business cases and project financial tracking.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 6 - 10 years experience of program delivery and project management, including experience in international project management.
- Understanding of IT in recruitment business applications including application technologies and data migration approaches
- Experience of managing multiple, complex IT projects and third party suppliers
- PMI certified and extensive use of MS Project, and PMI/Prince 2 methodologies
Kenneth Ho Qian Tat EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1879958