Applications Support Analyst
- Provides application support and assistance to existing clients in Asia Pacific.
- Ensures program's designs meet requirements by working closely with the team that defines financial and operational requirements
- Fosters strong client relationships by providing the highest level of client satisfaction.
- Helps our clients determine the best ways to fit their business model into our application by testing and documenting their requirement needs.
- Executes innovative project plans by training clients on new business process and/or system changes.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, IT or Business Administration
- At least 1-3 years of application or systems support function
- Ability to handle clients effectively, escalating issues when needed
- Ability to follow through on commitments and deadlines
- Understanding of SQL (SSRS) and reporting tools
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to De Guzman, Robi Anne at email@example.com
EA License No.:02C3423
EA Registration No.: R1544992
Robi Anne De Guzman EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1544992