Dedicated to providing reliable, timely, excellent and safe construction services to clients.
Its competencies span the property value chain including Property Development, Engineering and Construction.
- Execute, Planning and formulation of new / existing projects
- Oversee the construction team and planning of project budgetary
- Define architect standards for the design and deployment of projects
- Conduct performance assessment for all project team
- Close supervision, Management and execution of construction works, including monitoring work progress and quality
- Manage vendors, contractors and Sub Con for progression of work
- Responsible for all the site implementation and completion towards management target, client's expectation and compliance to authorities' regulations.
- Responsible for the project quality and safety plan.
- Ensure company ISO and OHSAS requirements are fully implemented on project.
- Coordinating with authorities, clients, consultants and subcontractors on all project aspects.
- Work closely with Engineering team on any technical issues arising from site and lead the supervision and resolution of work onsite
- Strong relevant experience, managing full scale construction stages in Singapore
- Experience in New build project
- Familiar with Architectural design and requirement
David Aw Tian Cai EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1327947