This person will be reporting to local IS&T Manager and work with a small local IS&T team to support the operation of about 250 users, 3 offices and various Point-of-Sales location across Singapore.
Other than working closely with the local IS&T Team, there will be many opportunities to work with Regional/Central IS&T Teams on various regional/worldwide initiatives.
- Ensure local infrastructure are well maintained, properly backed up, and has detailed documentation that are accurate and up-to-date
- Maintain an accurate local IT inventory of computers, tablets, mobiles and ensure junior staffs follow the processes to maintain the accuracy of the inventory
- Develop and maintain Powershell/Batch scripts to automate repeating and low value tasks
- Support IS&T Manager in coaching, mentoring and appraise the team
- Provide Level 1 & 2 application support to business users
- Work closely with process owners and users on requirement studies, analysis, designs, development and documentation
- Escalate and coordinate Level 3 issues with Regional/Central IS&T Team or external vendors
- Ensure local system application documentation are accurate and up to date.
- Some 10-20% travelling locally will be necessary to different offices, department stores and boutiques.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in supporting Business Systems (SAP, WMS, POS, BI) and system interfaces
- Possess strong Microsoft SQL server knowledge and the ability to write optimized queries/stored procedures
- Experience in infrastructure system setup (Wintel, AD, DFSR, NAS/SAN, Switch/Router/WIFI)
- Attained Advanced to Expert level on Microsoft Office Suite
- Only Singaporeans need apply.
Interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD format to: Arvinclark.email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Sombilla, Arvin Clark
Registration Number: R1222536
EA License Number: 02C3423
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536