- Planning and technical coordination of M&E / MEP services installation works
- Conduct performance assessment for all project and site team
- Close supervision, Management and execution of construction works, including monitoring work progress and quality
- Manage vendors, contractors and Sub Con for progression of work
- Responsible for all the site implementation and completion towards management target, client's expectation and compliance to authorities' regulations.
- Responsible for the project quality and safety plan.
- Ensure company ISO and OHSAS requirements are fully implemented on project.
- Coordinating with authorities, clients, consultants and subcontractors on all project aspects.
- Work closely with Engineering team on any technical issues arising from site and lead the supervision and resolution of work onsite
- Degree / Diploma holder
- M&E relevant experience within Construction industry in Singapore
- Familiar with M&E / MEP works for new build projects
(Candidate without Singapore Working experience will not be shortlisted)
If you possess the above qualities, take the next step today to launch your new career!
Applicants kindly submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org / click Apply or call David @ 6232 5255 for a confidential discussion
David Aw Tian Cai EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1327947