- Demonstrate in-depth experience and technical proficiency in virtualization technologies such as VDI, VSI, vSAN and supporting technologies such as Hyperconverged, Enterprise Cloud.
- Gather business and/or system requirements for the server platform infrastructure to plan, design and implement technical solutions in accordance with the specifications & service levels.
- Support major incidents or changes when there is escalation from operation team.
- Provide expertise to regional teams on server platform infrastructure domain.
- Review, design and architecture solutions, contribute to the development of the architecture roadmap for virtualization & Windows Server/Client management.
- Create technical standards and architecture specifications
- Review existing server platform infrastructure and recommend new technologies, ensuring operational requirements are met and aligned with existing IT policies and governance.
- Prepare and present technical documentations.
- Ensure that the architecture complies to company policy and regulatory requirements, working with stakeholders to align infrastructure direction.
- Responsible for planning, communicating and coordinating with external vendors, ensuring systems and applications are delivered in accordance SLA.
- As a technical leader, step in between projects & operations, governing challenges/conflicts to achieve healthy system lifecycle in BAU processes.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent
- 6-8 years of experience supporting server platform infrastructure in a large organization with min. 3 years of Technical Lead experience.
- Experience in vendor management for solution proposal, deliveries, service level control
- Hands-on experience in server platform including VM, SAN storage, VDI platform, Windows client management in a multi-vendor environment
- (VMware vSphere/vSAN/Horizon, Windows Active Directory, SCCM)
- Good knowledge in Hyperconverged and Storage Infrastructure (e.g. Nutanix, UCS, HDS)
- Knowledge of security and vulnerability-based approach to security hardening.
- Lead technical activity to support projects and operations.
- Possess and assertive verbal, written communication skills and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities.
- Good and collaborative attitude in order to work as a professional in a team.
Goel Navneet License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1982194