- Work closely with process owners and users on requirement studies, analysis, designs, development and documentation
- Provide application support to business users
- Escalate and coordinate Level 3 issues with Regional/Central Team or external vendors
- Ensure local system application documentation are accurate and up to date.
- Ensure local infrastructure are well maintained, properly backed up, and has detailed documentation that are accurate and up-to-date
- Maintain an accurate local IT inventory of computers, tablets, mobiles and ensure junior staffs follow the processes to maintain the accuracy of the inventory
- Develop and maintain Powershell/Batch scripts to automate repeating and low value tasks Management
- Support in coaching, mentoring and appraise the team
- Min Diploma with at least 3 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in supporting Business Systems (SAP, WMS, POS, BI) and system interfaces
- Possess strong Microsoft SQL server knowledge and the ability to write optimized queries/stored procedures
- Experience in infrastructure system setup (Wintel, AD, DFSR, NAS/SAN, Switch/Router/WIFI)
- Attained Advanced to Expert level on Microsoft Office Suite
- Possess basic Supply Chain and/or Retail domain knowledge is advantageous
Interested candidate who wish to apply for above position, please send your updated resume in MS format to email@example.com We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Jeff Ng Choon Kiatt EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1223075