- Nearest MRT: Promenade
- Salary will commensurate with relevant experience + Variable Bonus
- Company Objective: Supports overall IT functions in the Asia Pacific region
- Network related incident and change management
- Commission, de-commissioning, and tech refresh of network devices
- Facilitate in problem solving and collaboration
- Managing the smooth delivery of network operations in accordance with stipulated Service Level Agreements
- Providing firmware updates for network devices
- Ensuring network infrastructure complies with security policies
- Prepare and maintain assets to ensure availability and update of capacity reports
- Update process and procedural documents
- Proactively manage network and services to maintain a 24x7x365 uptime in accordance to SLA
- Address all vulnerabilities identified and ensure the solutions are implemented in accordance to company policies.
- Provide after-hours support for infra/network related emergencies
- Maintain proper documentation according to the company policies and practices
- Maintain an up to date network/firewall or related inventory and asset configuration documentation
- Support audit and compliance activities
- Perform change and release management according to the company practices
- Provide expertise for incident and problem management, network incident responses, root cause analysis and ensure SLA
- Work with respective business team members on the review of network change request, troubleshooting, as well as standardization of the network design.
- Work with the respective network vendors' support teams for the troubleshooting, identification and resolution of network problems.
- Responsible for network devices, Nexus vulnerability scan report review and vulnerability removal patch.
- Change implementation review, assessment and perform change on network devices during maintenance time which is night hours & weekends
- Conduct post implementation review on areas of improvement and tuning.
- Coordinate with Infrastructure Planning and IT Security Governance team to align Network infrastructure with HO's standards and complies with policies
- Ensure network compliance with all established information security policies
- Provide Auditor's Request for Audit Clarification for Network Controls
- Device commission and de-commission for tech refresh to EOL/EOS devices
- Ready to be on call for 24x7 support and on weekends due to changes made on systems must be done on weekends to avoid disruption to day to day operations.
- Diploma or bachelor's degree in Information Technology / Information Systems/Computer Science, Business IT or equivalent
- CCNP/ NSE/ CCSA certified
- Cloud knowledge and certified is a plus
- Knowledge and experience in using network management systems, i.e SolarWinds, WLC, FortiAnalyzer and FortiManager
- Knowledge of cloud-based network technologies and architecture such as Azure.
- Min. 5 years of experience in administration and implementation
- Good knowledge of the following, but not limited to:
- Firewall technologies (high availability, virtual firewall concept)
- IP load balancer
- Distribution and core switches
- Router configuration (high availability)
- LAN and WAN administration
- Good understanding of a services business in a high-tech environment from a supplier, integrator or operator's perspective
- Experience in in Data Centre Network (Routing, switching)
- Proficient in troubleshooting skills
- Hands on knowledge of routing, switching, security and other netwo/rk infrastructure technologies such as:
- BGP, EIGRP
- IPSec ,IPSLA
- VPC, HSRP, LAG
- STP, NAT
- 5.Telco Connection Setup
*Shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Interested applicants please send in your updated resume to email@example.com with the subject "Senior Network Assistant Manager"
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann
Registration No.: R1770345
EA License No.: 02C3423