Dedicated to providing reliable, timely, excellent and safe construction services to clients.
Its competencies span the property value chain including Property Development, Engineering and Construction.
- Execute, Planning and fomulation of new projects (tender to completion)
- Oversee the the construction team and planning of project budgetary
- Conduct performance assessment for all project team
- Close supervision, Management and execution of construction works, including monitoring work progress and quality
- Manage vendors, Main contractors and Sub Con for progression of work
- Responsible for all the site implementation and completion towards management target, client's expectation and compliance to authorities' regulations.
- Responsible for the project quality and safety plan.
- Ensure company ISO and OHSAS requirements are fully implemented on project.
- Coordinating with authorities, clients, consultants and subcontractors on all project aspects.
- Work closely with Engineering team on any technical issues arising from site and lead the supervision and resolution of work onsite
- Degree holder
- Relevant project experience, managing full scale construction stages (Buildings)
- Ability to lead the project and manage P&L
- Experience in New build project
David Aw Tian Cai EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1327947