One of Singapore's leading public-listed property developer companies with an extensive portfolio of development properties.
It employs over 30,000 people across Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, Europe and North America. Listed on Singapore Stock Exchange.
With its good track records and strong foothold in developing integrated Commercial, Residential and Industrial properties, It has been consistently ranked amongst Asia Top Ten Property Developers.
- Long-term career Advancement
- High benefits and pay-out
- 5 Days Work
- Planning of daily inspection of the buildings for defects or abnormalities
- Manage Soft and Hard Facilities, environmental operation, coordination with in-house technicians and service providers to implement preventive programs, routine and ad-hoc maintenance jobs.
- Source for comparative vendors/sub-contractors to carry out facility maintenance/repairs work
- Prepared and improved on renewal or tender contract agreement on technical aspects, schedule of rates and operation related matters.
- Monitor and keep track of building's operation costs
- Prepare and submit monthly facilities report
- Assist in Lease renewal submission
- Supervises and manages term contractors in fulfilling their contract's obligation
- Liaise with client and tenants on all maintenance and projects matters
- Attend to service requests from Tenant
- Degree / Master from recoginzed University
- Above 1 years of relevant working experience within property industry in Singapore
- Strong knowledge of Building Management process and Local regulation
- Good communication and report writting skills
(Candidate without Singapore working experience will not be shortlisted)
If you possess the above qualities, take the next step today to launch your new career!
Applicants kindly submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org / click Apply or call David @ 6232 5255 for a confidential discussion
David Aw Tian Cai EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1327947