- Develop and execute marketing campaigns in alignment with sales strategies and marketing goals
- This role will be responsible for managing corporate brand continuity to ensure global brand compliance and consistency
- Develop and execute marketing awareness programs customised for the SEA region
- Manage, track and report on marketing awareness programs and lead development in SEA, on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Generate client reference materials for Sales use.
- Recommending and managing the internal dissemination of company news, announcements and other communications
- Develop and execute pre/post sales specific customer company-wide campaigns to increase awareness penetration
- Convey the company message through the direction of the organisation's marketing communications strategies including media coverage, press release and media articles.
- Manage the global brand continuity and compliance throughout the regional marketing programs, materials, collateral and other materials as define by the organizational brand guidelines.
- Manage and optimise SEA annual marketing budget.
- Directly interfaces with outside vendors including advertising agencies, public relations firms, production and fulfillment vendors, as well as other marketing vendors, and partners
- Build customer insight driven marketing strategies and campaigns
- Develop and execute the go-to-market strategy to enable outcomes that generate revenue
- Proven ability to develop, manage and execute comprehensive marketing plans in support of organizational strategy
- Partner with sales and segment leaders to align budgets and budget allocations to maximise marketing effectiveness with established budget and guidelines
- Degree in Marketing, Communications with minimum 5 years' experience in Marketing Communication handling SEA countries
- Experience in Industrial Manufacturing and a B2B environment
Veronica, Shen Hwa Neo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110855