Roles & Responsibilities
This position will be accountable for all project management work of ERP with proper quality, timeline and the cost. This individual will be the key interface point for understanding the regional business strategy and facilitating the systems-related planning and implementation in SAP.
Key duties include:
- Developing, executing a strategic implementation roadmap that aligns with the goals of the project.
- Providing business stakeholders globally with harmonized solution across all entities.
- Working closely with IT teams globally to ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Managing vendors to ensure their committed deliverables are achieved.
- Providing project management support beyond the ERP implementation for regional projects or regional component of global projects across or systems/platforms.
- Key member of Corporate PMO team: (i) Ensure close communication & cooperation between Corporate (company & Vendor) and Local PMO teams. (ii) Sit in the Change Advisory Board to advise on Change Request approval/rejection
- Part of the Corporate Implementation Team as Corporate Lead for Horizon's: (i) functional scope (SD, MM, PP, PM, QM, FI, CO, BI, Agri) (with support of key member of each function) (ii) infra & landscape (with support of key member) (iii) data migration (with support of key member) (iv) UAT (with support of key member) (v) Cutover (with support of key member)
- Degree qualification in computer sciences or related discipline, MBA preferred.
- Possess at least 15 to 20 years of SAP implementation experience with at least 5 full cycles across countries. Minimum requirement of being in a team lead role in at least 5 end-to-end full cycle SAP projects where it includes manufacturing.
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking and leadership with strong abilities in relationship management.
- Respected & trusted by management and staff to make decisive decisions.
- Strong people manager with strong ERP strategy, planning and project delivery exposure in the region.
- Extensive regional project management experience with demonstrated high competency in the execution of multiple large SAP implementation projects across countries.
- Ability to travel internationally 30-60% of the time
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536