- Design manufacturing process, test system, software and equipment to meet engineering, safety and cycle time requirement
- Design and develop mechanical jigs and fixtures for assembly and testing purpose according to specification
- Design and develop automation systems and new technologies to improve process, efficiency and flexibility
- Develop and support Asia Pacific supply base/manufacturing sites development, capability expansion, new product transfers and localization development
- Apply Lean methodologies for reducing cost of manufacturing by eliminating non-value added operations
- Participate in new product introduction initiatives. Work with the project team to ensure that activities occur according to plan.
- Initiate, coordinate or lead cross functional team groups on engineering or other issues relating to manufacturing operations
- Bachelor's degree in Mechatronic / Mechanical / Manufacturing / Production / Electrical Engineering /Mechanical / Manufacturing / Production / or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years working experience in manufacturing. Automation design highly preferred
- Hands On experience in Mechanical and System Design, Test Software programming
- Good problem solving skills based on conceptual, analytical thinking and systematic approach
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple task and manage projects
The candidate should ideally be a Singapore citizen or PR and should be in his late 20s to early 30s.
Veronica, Shen Hwa Neo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110855