- To lead company cloud transformation on hybrid cloud architecture perspective and solution development.
- To take the ownership of organization public & hybrid cloud solutioning including architecting, designing, building and testing the solution. Provide assistance on project implementation. The scope is from multiple technology domains including network, compute, cyber security and monitoring etc.
- To be the subject matter expert (SME) on cloud migration initiatives which encompassing infrastructure hosting, application, data and workload perspectives
- To be the person in charge on company cloud spending and cost management
- To evaluate and adopt evolving cloud technologies on Amazon Web Services(AWS) and/or Microsoft Azure, e.g. infrastructure as a code, serverless computing, landing zone/control tower and cloud orchestration etc.
- To be the approving party on business projects onboarding to AWS landing zone / control tower
- To manage cloud service provider service level and champion monthly business review
- To evaluate and recommend new tools and methods to cloud automation and process improvement
- To work collaboratively across various business entities or regions to evangelize the cloud adoption and development
- To onboard new projects locally and regionally to the adopted cloud platform(s) and to hand over to the Operations team thereafter.
- Responsible as a Level 3 SME to respond to cloud related security alerts and incidents, and recommend remediation and work-arounds
- Responsible to manage and improve partnership with technology partners around the cloud
Qualifications and Required skills:
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in AWS in the following areas: AWS migration, AWS hosting services, AWS cloud application architecture, Infrastructure as a code using CICD pipelines using AWS services CodeBuild/Commit/Deploy
- Experience with AWS CloudFormation and JSON. Knew DevSecOps model and automation tools in AWS and/or Azure platform
- Familiar with architecture framework, such as AWS Well-Architecture Framework, e.g. TOGAF or NIST model
- Minimum 8 years' experience in project management
- A good communicator who is organized, with keen attention to details, and able to multi-task with excellent project management skills
- A team player and great collaborator, to the team's success
- Passionate about work, committed to excellence and highly motivated to achieve positive outcomes
- Good analytical and critical thinking skills
- Technical certification such as (e.g., AWS solution architect, Microsoft Azure solution architect, TOGAF or Zachman enterprise architect certification etc.) is a plus
Joanna Tham Pooi Kwan EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1985398