- Lead a / multiple team(s) of analysts/developers (inhouse/outsource) and lower level individual contributors
- Manage vendors/partners as required
- Develop short to long-term plans for optimizing the organization and the talent required to execute strategies
Role & Responsibility
- Fully accountable for all aspects of the Product under his/her charge; delivering value through application of IT products in the business.
- From business perspective, the role will cover, but not limited to, managing capability roadmap supporting business vision, and establish SLA. The role is to conduct regular cadence review with Business Partner to ensure demand pipeline is visible and managed in efficient and timely fashion.
- From technical product perspective, the role will cover development, outsourcing, and service performance for product. This role will work closely with infrastructure team to ensure performance.
- From organizational perspective, the role is expected to manage capability/capacity of the team members (in-source/out-source) and identify/highlight risk.
- From Financial perspective, the role is expected to manage the product P/L (e.g. to be cost-neutral), from cost management and cost recovery, including creating/publishing rate-card for both build and run as applicable.
- The role is expected to provide direction and ensuring processes are in place and adhered to. These processes are but not limited to, life-cycle management, capacity management, availability management, change management, release management, incident management, and problem management.
- The role is expected to manage the vendor performance, whether it is outsourced development, licensed product, or hybrid.
- Define and orchestrate IT Products' Change Control by leading and embedding a Change Control Board
- Define, manage and maintain the release strategy for the IT Products in scope
- Define and establish decision making around maintenance of the IT Products in scope