- Company: Global IT Conglomerate Organization (offering various solutions/ products in the field of electronics/ electrical products (photography, documentation, printing & medical related, etc.)
- Working Arrangement: Monday - Friday (Office Hours)
- Working Location & Nearest MRT(s): Near Pasir Panjang MRT (about 10 mins walk/ bus ride)
- Benefits (on top of Basic Monthly): AWS (1 Month Fixed Bonus) [entitled for other competitive & statutory benefits]
- Core project member (to work alongside 2 other Functional Consultants) in implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 across APAC countries/ offices.
- Actively participate in implanting, enhancing, coordinating & liaising with the end-users (internal) for the system requirement gatherings, documentations, solutioning, designing, etc.
- Establishing guidelines (relating to Azure & D365 usage), installation, configuration, development, performing testing (UAT, QA) in production environments
- Responsible for the Performance Tuning, System Monitoring, User Security, Backup Policy, System Deployment, Project Upkeep, etc.
- Providing Subject Matter Expert advice & recommending best practices on technical design matters (i.e.: system integration, workflow design, data management, reporting, etc.)
- Required to have minimum 4 - 5 years of Large-Scale implementation experience with D365 [Finance & Operations (F&O) AND/OR Customer Engagement (CE)]
- Required to have (as many as possible): Azure System Architect Experience + Microsoft Dynamics 365 Implementation Experience on Azure Cloud Platform, Azure DevOps & Portal/ Services Exposure, Azure Data Lake, Project Life Cycle Management, PowerApps, Power BI, Flow, RSAT
- Have proven track record of experience with ERP projects/ technologies
- Capable and have experienced with Vendor Management & Stakeholders (Internal) Management (across all levels in the organization)
- Ideal to have, but not a must have (certifications): Microsoft Dynamics 365 (F&O) OR Microsoft Dynamics 365 AX
To apply, please kindly email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clara Yadanar Su Mon License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1549384