We are looking for an exceptional Software Developer that will handle the responsibility of product development with a small team and needs to work closely with Data Scientists and cross-technology teams.
- Produce clean and efficient code/modules based on the specifications which can be integrated with other product modules.
- Write efficient APIs to improve the interactions between different product modules.
- Conduct testing to assess the robustness, functionality and integration of newly developed software/product module by different teams.
- Documenting the application code scripts, including, drafts, revisions and final directions.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Perform maintenance activities for new and existing product modules.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, or related fields.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software development.
- Solid knowledge of Objective C/Swift, C/C++, Cocoa Touch, XCode.
- In-depth knowledge of Restful / SOAP API, JSON, Nodejs, Django framework (and other common iOS or mobile application frameworks).
- Solid understanding of relational databases (e.g., MSSQL, MySQL) and experience in NoSQL (e.g., GraphDB, MongoDB).
- Quickly picks up new technologies and passionate about solving problems with cutting edge technologies.
- Proven experience and knowledge of working in an Agile approach and SDLC.
- Experience with CI/CD and tools like Git, Mercurial, Jenkins.
- Experience with Jira/Confluence.
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Yong Whei Jie
Registration Number: R1110096
EA Licence Number: 02C3423
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096