Backend Developer (JurongEastArea)
Responsible to oversee the product development of our lead investigational product, by managing a team of developers, work closely with Data Scientists and clinical teams. Your responsibilities include:
- Produce clean and efficient code/modules based on the specifications which can be integrated with other product modules.
- Write efficient APIs to improve the interactions between different product modules.
- Conduct testing to assess the robustness, functionality and integration of newly developed software/product module by different teams.
- Documenting the application code scripts, including, drafts, revisions and final directions.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Perform maintenance activities for new and existing product modules
- Bachelors, Masters, or PhD in Computer Science, or related fields.
- 5+ years of prior experience in software development.
- In-depth knowledge of Restful / SOAP API, JSON, Nodejs, Django framework (and other common iOS or mobile application frameworks).
- Solid understanding of relational databases (e.g., MSSQL, MySQL) and experience in NoSQL (e.g., GraphDB, MongoDB).
- Quickly picks up new technologies and passionate about solving problems with cutting edge technologies.
- Proven experience and knowledge of working in Agile approach and SDLC.
- Experience with CI/CD and tools like Git, Mercurial, Jenkins.
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536