A leading AV company for events has established their strong footprint in Asia and is now on the search for passionate Business Development Manager to join their exciting team in Singapore.
Being the front man of the company, you will proactively research and develop new clients, identify sales lead and pitch the services solutions to new and existing clients.
- Maintain good relationship with Corporate and Institutional clients
- Work closely with Operations, Creative & Finance Team to ensure smooth communication flow
- Proposing and presenting company's services and new technology to new prospects and clients to obtain events production
- Understanding client's brand or event message and incorporating a strategy through company's services
- Developing concepts around clients' event message and helping to working with internal team to bring their message to 'life'
- Creating, preparing and presenting specific proposals according to the needs of clients and their brand messages
- Develop growth within existing accounts
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in the Event industry
- A proven track record in attracting and winning new business in a professional service firm
- Strong in networking and communication
- Strong communicational and presentational skills
- Ability to work independently and a good team player
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at firstname.lastname@example.org / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
EA License No.:02C3423
EA Registration No.: R1109289
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289