As a Big Data Engineer you will get to work on a wide range of problems using the cutting-edge technologies in Big Data and Data Science. You are required to translate Data science and Machine learning based solutions into scalable code, and to develop innovative solutions to collect/cleanse/store/process data. In case you are very passionate about building high throughput, low latency, fault tolerant software then this position is for you.
- Capture/Analyse requirements and lead the design/architecture of solutions to meet requirements
- Write code by using best software development practices/security standards
- Lead projects end-to-end from conceptualisation to deployment
- Write clear & concise documentation for solutions/code
- Contribute ideas within team to build better code
- Continuously improve knowledge on new technologies
- 10 years of experience building highly scalable, low latency, fault tolerant systems
- B.Sc., Masters, or equivalent experience in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, etc.)
- Hands on experience in Python/Java/Scala
- Knowledge of Hadoop/Spark/Storm/Flink/Kafka.
- Knowledge of NoSQL database (HBase/Cassandra/DynamoDB/Neo4j/Mongo/MemcacheDB)
- Good knowledge of some machine learning algorithms like logistic regression/SVM/ Random Forests
- Knowledge of advanced data structures and algorithms.
- Knowledge of large scale systems like Tensorflow/pytorch
- Knowledge of Cloud environments like AWS/GCP
- Knowledge of indexing systems like Elastic search/Solr/Lucene.
- Proficient in using CI/CD and knowledge of Jenkins/SonarQube/Ansible.
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD format to: email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Yong Whei Jie
Registration Number: R1110096
EA Licence Number: 02C3423
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096