We are looking for smart and capable biostatistician on our Data Science team to join our ranks. The ideal candidate should have the passion to analyze the clinical trial data from our previous studies, design the clinical trial to validate our product.
- Analyze the data from previous clinical to derive clinical meaningful insights.
- Understand our analytics algorithms and design clinical trials to validate the algorithms, including literature review, sample size calculation and randomization of the subjects.
- Monitor the ongoing clinical trial and perform interim analysis of the clinical trial.
- Using the clinical trial for publications, patent writing and regulatory approval.
Experience / Skills:
- Masters or PhD in Bioinformatics, Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Public Health or related fields with biostatistical skills.
- Experience with providing biostatistical support in designing clinical trial.
- Experience with clinical trial using continuous sensor data from wearable devices is a plus.
- Experience with analyzing data from clinical trial.
- Proficient with programming in Python or R.
- Good publication records.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate technically and non-technically with ability to translate between the two.
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536