- Analyze the data from previous clinical to derive clinical meaningful insights.
- Understand our analytics algorithms and design clinical trials to validate the algorithms, including literature review, sample size calculation and randomization of the subjects.
- Monitor the ongoing clinical trial and perform interim analysis of the clinical trial.
- Using the clinical trial for publications, patent writing and regulatory approval.
- Masters or PhD in Bioinformatics, Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Public Health or related fields with biostatistical skills.
- Experience with providing biostatistical support in designing clinical trial.
- Experience with clinical trial using continuous sensor data from wearable devices is a plus.
- Experience with analyzing data from clinical trial.
- Proficient with programming in Python or R.
- Good publication records.
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Kenneth Ho at email@example.com / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8241
EA License No.:02C3423
EA Registration No.: R1879958
Kenneth Ho Qian Tat EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1879958