- Analyze the data from previous clinical to derive clinical meaningful insights.
- Understand our analytics algorithms and design clinical trials to validate the algorithms, including literature review, sample size calculation and randomization of the subjects.
- Monitor the ongoing clinical trial and perform interim analysis of the clinical trial.
- Using the clinical trial for publications, patent writing and regulatory approval.
- Masters or PhD in Bioinformatics, Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Public Health or related fields with good biostatistical skills.
- Experience with providing biostatistical support in designing clinical trial.
- Experience with clinical trial using continuous sensor data from wearable devices is a plus.
- Experience with analyzing data from clinical trial.
- Proficient with programming in Python or R.
- Good publication records and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD format to: email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Yong Whei Jie
Registration Number: R1110096
EA Licence Number: 02C3423
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096