- Work closely with the local business teams and become functional expert in B2B processes and related solutions needs.
- Listen and understand business requirements, and providing options for consideration.
- Facilitate discussions and workshops, gather requirements, build cooperation amongst various business teams.
- Focus on recommending process innovation and efficiencies through current state process analysis, user experience, observations, industry trends, standard methodologies (Design Thinking, Agile), leading edge technology and process improvement ideas to challenge status quo and deliver extraordinary customer-focused solutions.
- Act as key point of contact for global stakeholders in charge of Salesforce program coordination and execution.
- Contribute to defining regional roadmap for Salesforce program rollout.
- Provide advice on Salesforce best practices.
- Support data readiness in preparation for system rollout, including preparation of data to be migrated in the new system.
- Support change management and training needs for future state processes.
Qualification and requirements
- BS or equivalent degree in discipline related to the role, with relevant 8-10 years of experience.
- Strong knowledge of B2B (including Enterprise and Education) channel sales.
- Experience in sales operations, partner management and/or enablement preferred.
- Experience as a business analyst role on enterprise-scale CRM, PRM projects.
- Understanding of Salesforce Platform functionality and best practices preferred.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, outstanding attention to detail and conceptual thinking abilities.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, and presentation skills, to audiences of varying seniority.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent active listening skills.
- Working knowledge of process documentation (Miro, Omnigraffle, Visio, etc.) & project management software (Wrike, etc.).
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247