- Conduct testing activities i.e. prepare test plan, prepare and update traceability matrix, generate test cases, perform test execution, review test results and generate test report.
- Manage, track and ensure proper closure of defects detected during testing
- Responsible for conducting requirement elicitation sessions with the users
- Ensure the user requirements and functional changes are documented clearly and concisely
- Actively communicate with the technical team, providing necessary & essential knowledge transfer of the user expectations.
- Prepare user manuals and project documentation
- Prepare training materials and conduct training to internal and external parties
- Provide support to internal and external parties during the various testing stages
- Manage and analyze incident reported by users, and provide appropriate response or follow-up actions with the technical teams.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent
- At least 2 - 5 years of working experience in project management, application implementation and support environment are required
- Prior experience in conducting requirement workshops, requirements gathering and analysis
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Testing and Defect Management tools
- Proficient in construction of test plan, test cases, test execution and test reporting
- Comfortable in conducting presentations and trainings
- Domain knowledge and experience in financial industry/payments systems is a plus
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247