- Responsible for core data standards, data specifications, calibre management, original data management, and data cleaning.
- Build a business monitoring and anomaly analysis system
- Analyze and locate data anomalies and causes, identify data anomalies and advice accordingly.
- Monitor the daily operation and business indicators of the background data of each project
- Mine daily business data and identify business risks and opportunities.
- Supporting Market promotion with data analyzing.
- Data analysis of operational business problems and risks, and providing relevant decision-making
- Data analysis of mining problems and providing relevant decision-making
- Participate in the construction and guarantee of buried point design, data production process and other technical systems.
- Working with the data product manager to build a report system.
- Degree, min 3 years of working experience in data analysis and mining
- Working experience in data development, with clear evidence of analytical thinking, conscientious
- Familiar with the programming language and at least one database using SQL query statements, tableau analysis, R/shell/c(c++)/java/python, etc.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the above position, kindly send us your updated resume in MS format to email@example.com We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Jeff Ng Choon Kiatt
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Registration Number: R1223075
EA Licence Number: 02C3423
Jeff Ng Choon Kiatt EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1223075