- Identification and assessment of process changes based on interviews, focus group discussions, data gathering, etc.
- Facilitation of stakeholder group discussions or workshops to gather requirements, seek consensus on proposed changes, etc.
- Management of overall project plan and timelines through the gathering and prioritization of requirements
- Documentation of process models using the Authority's preferred tool
- Ensure compliance to Application Architecture and Agency IT Policies
- Perform user access provisioning and conduct user access control. Carry out periodic user access review and log review.
- Facilitate and support IT audit activities with relevant parties
- Manage, support and track IT incidents
- Collate and report IT applications and operations statistics
- Manage, support and track IT change management activities.
- Track, manage and ensure compliance of IT operation tasks and activities as defined in the project management office (PMO) to support and maintain process standards.
- Undertake and carry out ad hoc IT operation assignments and tasks arises from projects or day-to-day operation.
- Provide secretariat function for forums/meetings
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in performing the role
- Experience in Finance and HR projects preferred
- Preferably with experience in delivering and operating large-scaled IT projects.
- Able to plan and implement operation processes and procedures to manage the day to day operation of the system to meet the business operation objectives on systems availability.
- Able to understand the IT management policy, quality management policy and security guidelines to ensure processes and procedures are designed to comply with these policy and guidelines.
Interested applicants, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abelene Marianne Kang
Mrs Abelene Marianne Rozario
EA License No: 02C3423
Reg No: 199505951H
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914