- Review requirements using interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and decompose high-level information into details.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: (Functional requirements - Business Requirements Document, Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs)
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of superior.
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
- Serves as the bridge between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or IT
- 3+ years of experience working as a Functional, Data or Business Analyst
- Customer interfacing experience - customer presentation, drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and able to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers and subject matter experts.
- Experience in SQL Server, Programming will be advantageous.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirement
Robi Anne De Guzman EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1544992