Business Analyst (eCommerce)
This role will report on in-depth insights and analysis from across the business and focus on improving traffic and conversion funnels for the Online business.
- Plan and collaborate weekly/ quarterly and insight reporting for the region
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis by pulling data from multiple sources including historical performance, trends, and benchmarking.
- Be the expert on business insights gained from partner platforms, including Tmall and WeChat, to drive decision making with our partners.
- Provide market-based insights on customer trends and demands from partner platforms, including interpretation and translation of contents
- Facilitate the transfer of partner data
- Create, implement and audit measurement frameworks (KPIs, tagging plans, reporting, analysis, etc.) that align with business objectives and continual recommendations impacting site merchandising and marketing.
- Lead data driven optimisation to enhance online (Desktop, Mobile and App) user experience and improve customer conversions, through thorough analysis of all online web properties and provide insights to help understand performance drivers.
- Proactively identify areas of improvement on existing AOS buy flow and monitor drop offs across various platforms and continually recommend opportunities for A/B testing or Merchandising to increase checkout conversions.
Key Competencies/ Experience
- 5-7 years' experience in Analytics position
- Driven self-starter; Inclination for problem-solving
- Attention to detail; Analyse large datasets
- Critical thinking: Ability to write comprehensive insights
- Knowledgeable in Data visualisation, experienced in Tableau
- Experience using Adobe Analytics
- Proficient in Excel (Pivot tables, formulas, Macros)
- Proficient in Keynote
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to: Abelene.email@example.com
Abelene Marianne Kang Mrs Abelene Marianne Rozario R2089914
EA License No: 02C3423 Reg No: 199505951H
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914