This role will report on in-depth insights and analysis from across the business, and focus on improving traffic and conversion funnels for the Online business.
- Plan and collaborate weekly/ quarterly and insight reporting for the region
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis by pulling data from multiple sources including historical performance, trends, and benchmarking.
- Be the expert on business insights gained from partner platforms in Mandarin, including Tmall and WeChat, to drive decision making with our partners.
- Provide market based insights on customer trends and demands from partner platforms, including interpretation and translation of contents from English to Mandarin and vice versa.
- Create, implement and audit measurement frameworks (KPIs, tagging plans, reporting, analysis, etc.) that align with business objectives and continual recommendations impacting site merchandising and marketing.
- Lead data driven optimisation to enhance online (Desktop, Mobile and App) user experience and improve customer conversions, through thorough analysis of all online web properties and provide insights to help understand performance drivers.
- Proactively identify areas of improvement on existing operating system buy flow and monitor drop offs across various platforms and continually recommend opportunities for A/B testing or Merchandising to increase checkout conversions.
- Work together with counterparts in Chinese-speaking countries for information gathering and reporting
- At least a Bachelor's Degree with 5-7 years experience in Analytics position
- Confident in analyzing large datasets and write comprehensive insights
- Enjoy problem-solving
- Knowledgeable in Data visualisation, experienced in Tableau
- Experience using Adobe Analytics
- Strong in Excel (Pivot tables, formulas, Macros) and Keynote
- Business proficiency in English and Mandarin (min. B3 in 'O' level Chinese or equivalent certifications), to read and write content in both languages and liaise with non-speaking counterparts in Chinese-speaking countries when necessary
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247