Key Role and Responsibilities:
- Owns the market engagement and leads the business requirements gathering. Co-create small-scale analytic innovation off existing solution platform, and project manage the engagement.
- Partners product team (Data Engineers, Data Scientists and Product Owner) to adapt and develop the existing solution platform to the needs of the market.
- Designs, develops and deliver dashboard per requirements of analytics and business
- Owns the wireframe and dashboard development.
- Serve as the trusted data and analytics consultant to the market
- Project Manager of the engagement
- Gather business requirements and translates that into analytics requirements
Key Skills Required :
- Analytics Modelling and Techniques
- Analytic Platforms
- Data Exploitation
- Platform Technology
- Data Visualisation
- Client Management
- Change Management
- Project Management
- Undergraduate or Diploma level qualifications, disciplines include; Operations Research, Economics/Mathematics, Business Studies, Engineering.
- Overall experience of 2+ years
- Good track record of working with commercial functions to drive definition, alignment, and support for application of analytics and data to address complex business issues (e.g. centralization of promotion spending decisions)
- Passion for empirical research and for answering hard questions with data
- Expert knowledge of an analysis tool such as Microsoft PowerBI
- Ability to apply an agile analytic approach that allows for results at varying levels of precision
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative insights in a precise, and actionable manner
- Good communication skills and ability to work with peers and demonstrate vertical and lateral influence.
Interested applicants, please submit your to : email@example.com
Abelene Marianne Kang Mrs Abelene Marianne Rozario R2089914
EA License No: 02C3423 Reg No: 199505951H
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914