- Work directly with Customer in requirement gathering to align technology with business strategy and
- Co-ordinate with in-house developer, vendor, customer and business stakeholders to ensure smooth
- Conduct requirement studies, detailed systems analysis and design, implementation & testing of new
systems and system enhancement. Take part in EDI flow discussion with business stakeholder.
- Translate requirement from business unit to applications.
- Prepare requirement specification document and interact with system architects and developers to
ensure the project/system is properly implemented.
- Conduct impact analysis on application changes.
- Analyse and troubleshoot application problem.
- Implement system software changes.
- Develop and execute plans for testing and training of the new system / feature.
- Conduct SIT, UAT with business stakeholders and customers.
- Provide training to end users if needed.
- Provide technical support/advice to business unit for the application.
- Liaise with other business unit to obtain timely support/advice for the applications.
- To be responsible for a Post Go Live Tracker for items that have agreed during project stage to be addressed after Go Live. The business analyst is to working with the BPOs/Business Unit users to address each item until closure.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 6 years' experience in participation of business application development, technical and business analysis.
- Experience in analysis and data integration specifications for data exchanges with other IT systems through EDI. Familiar with the different EDI standards (EDIFACT, ANSI, XML) and API methods of exchanging data.
- Solid technical skills (SQL querying, scripting, database related tasks) and able to read and understand SQL query language.
- Have a good understanding of databases structures (example: tables, columns, primary and foreign key relationships, views).
- Good analytical, problem solving skills and attention to detail with keen appreciation of
business needs and interest in business processes and process re-engineering.
- Have a good understanding of the software development life cycle and have experience of
- participating in a full project life-cycle in a business analyst role.
- Project management experience is ideal
- Sound knowledge in shipping processes
Octavius, Yong Whei Jie EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096