- Responsible for conducting requirement elicitation sessions with the users
- Ensure the user requirements and functional changes are documented clearly and concisely
- Ensure proper sign-off of requirement specifications
- Conduct regular interactions with the technical team, providing necessary & essential knowledge transfer of the user expectations.
- Preparation of User Manuals and project documentation
- Preparation of training materials and conduct training to internal and external parties
- Provide support to internal and external parties during the various testing stages
- Management incident reported by users; Analyze user reported incidents and provide appropriate response or follow-up actions with the technical teams.
- Conduct testing activities i.e. prepare test plan, prepare and update traceability matrix, generate test cases, perform test execution, review test results and generate test report.
- Manage, track and ensure proper closure of defects detected during testing
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent education
- At least 2 to 5 years of working experience in project management, application implementation and support environment are required
- Must have experience in conducting requirement workshops, requirements gathering and analysis
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Testing and Defect Management tools
- Proficient in construction of test plan, test cases, test execution and test reporting
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be comfortable in conducting presentations and trainings
- Must have keen interest in documentation and capable of generating standard project deliverables
- Demonstrate good analytical and problem solving skills, as well as capable of making quick and sound decisions
- Domain knowledge and experience in financial industry/payments systems is a plus.
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abelene Marianne Kang Mrs Abelene Marianne Rozario (R2089914)
EA License No: 02C3423 Reg No: 199505951H
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914